This is a 2 year fixed term contract that will involve working within the local community to maintain and develop provision for young people. The role will primarily involve working on the Kicks project but will also include identifying opportunities to source additional funding and increase the inclusion portfolio. The role requires an individual with experience of working in an inclusion setting and good knowledge of inclusion based project work.
• To be responsible for a team of delivery staff in partnership with West Midlands Police and other local partners.
• To be responsible for all delivery events at the selected venues, related to the project.
• To be responsible for all inclusion staff members, coordinating all staff responsibilities.
• To be responsible for quality assurance across all inclusion activities.
• To be responsible for all promotion and marketing of the project.
• To work in partnership with local authorities, NGB’s, sports clubs, commercial sponsors and voluntary sector to develop the Kicks projects and other Inclusion initiatives.
• To link with local sports development teams and the County Sports Partnership to map existing activities across the region.
• To assist the Health and Inclusion Manager with operational budget plans for all inclusion projects/responsibilities.
• To collate and control accurate project data.
• To represent the truth at a range of internal and external meetings and to promote the project and role.
• To attend all home matches, promoting the project.